- Le Petit Poucet is aiming to provide children between the ages of 3 months and 6 years with a high-quality French/English education and care from a top facility in the heart of Cairo catering for well-educated, multi-lingual, affluent families in prestigious neighbourhoods
- With a strong bilingual curriculum in place and qualified native speaking practitioners, children will benefit from numerous and various opportunities to learn and develop new skills at their own pace in both languages.
- We welcome children from all backgrounds in a unique setting and provide a seamless transition between preschool to primary school, ensuring children are supported at every step of their learning journey.
- We aim to develop and strengthen the parallel bi-lingual early education concept in The Middle East following the leading steps of the Swiss and Canadian education sector of developing bilingual communities, schools and job market.
- We aim to prepare and equip children of an early age with the solid academic base along with the essential personal, social and emotional skills needed to provide them with a highly functioning bright start.