Le Petit Poucet nursery welcomes children from 3 months to 6 years old, regardless of nationality, origin, gender, ability, or special educational needs. Our establishment is committed to fighting against discriminatory practices by promoting equal opportunities and diversity.
Admissions are subject to availability throughout the school year. To apply, please complete and return the Admission Application Form and Terms and Conditions and provide us with the required documents (see list below) at the time of registration and before the child’s entry date.
- 2 copies of the child’s current and valid passport.
- 2 copies of the child’s current and valid UAE residence visa.
- 2 copies of the child’s UAE identity card
- 2 copies of the father’s current and valid passport.
- 2 copies of the father’s current and valid UAE residence visa.
- 2 copies of the mother’s current and valid passport.
- 2 copies of mother’s current and valid UAE residence visa.
- 1 copy of current and valid passport of the caregiver (nanny/driver).
- 1 copy of the caregiver’s (nanny/driver) current and valid UAE residence visa.
- 2 passport photos (child)
- 2 passport photos (father)
- 2 passport photos (mother)
- 2 passport photos (nanny/driver)
- 1 copy of the child’s vaccination record
To comply with local government authorities, please note that copies of the above documents must be clearly scanned and sent in PDF format only.
- All applicable forms and supporting documents must be provided prior to the child’s entry date.
- The availability of places in the nursery/kindergarten depends on the ratio of staff to children, the age of the child and the conditions of registration.
- For completed applications, preference is given on a first come, first served basis.
- Priority will be given to children who reserve a full-time place and to those who already have siblings in the nursery.
- Babies (18 months and under) must be registered for a minimum of 3-day sessions per week. Children over 18 months of age must be enrolled for 5 days per week. This is in the children’s best interest as it helps them to settle in well at the nursery.
- Children should only attend the nursery on the days they are registered.
- One month’s notice must be given if your place(s) at the nursery is/are no longer needed.
- Children should not bring valuables to the crèche.
- Parents must comply with rules, regulations, and policies of the nursery.
Le Petit Poucet reserves the right to cancel the registration of a child, for any reason whatsoever, if the child is not suitable for the environment of the nursery or if the parents do not accept the rules and regulations of the establishment, in accordance with the Federal Law of the UAE on nurseries.